All of our current discounts, special offers, and spotlight products are over HERE.
I am a very down-to-earth Deep Autumn. I spend a great deal of time outdoors working in my butterfly garden. I am environmentally friendly, love wildlife and nature. I am concerned about the environment and will not purchase products tested on animals.
The products I personally use are approved by the EWG. The mission of the Environmental Working Group is to use the power of public information to protect public health and the environment. EWG is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, founded in 1993. An informed shopper is a smart shopper!
I have found that the greatest anti-aging defense anyone can utilize is to take care of their skin. Using a daily moisturizer with SPF of at least 15 is mandatory (unless you want your skin to look like leather when you become a senior citizen). I want to look and feel my best no matter what my age! I prefer to have a natural glow rather than to look “made-up” each day (unless it’s an evening event that calls for glam!).
Clients often ask me which products and stores I use personally for skin care, foundation, cosmetics, and accessories. While I do shop and support my local community in person for most of my clothing and accessories, I also do a lot of shopping online to save time, energy, and fuel. I have some great suggestions for you (especially for the holidays!). Check back often to see what great things I’ve got for you.
Do you or someone you know have a closet that is an absolute mess?
Here are 10 Ways To Know For Sure:
* Since skinny jeans are back in style, you try looking for the ones you’ve kept since high school. You knew they’d come back in style some day! (Aren’t you clever?).
* You bought a couple of great books on organizing your closet a year or so ago. You just can’t seem to find them anywhere!
* You just organized your closet 5 or 6 years ago. You just can’t seem to find that one pencil skirt that you adore so you buy another just like it.
* You spend so much time digging through your closet each day that you end up sitting on your bed just staring into space wondering what it was you were looking for!
* You haven’t seen the floor in your closet for years. Is it wood or carpet???
* Your family affectionately calls your closet, “The Great Black Hole.”
* At just about this time last year, you vowed you would organize your closet. But, what happened? Oh, yeah. You decided to go clothes shopping instead!
* Whenever you need that special pair of pumps you got for Mother’s Day, you can only find the left one!
* Other than finding tons of black items, you couldn’t put together a coordinating outfit even if you were given 3 days! So you keep wearing the same things over and over again.
* You overhear your Mother-In-Law talking on the phone with her best friend and laughing hysterically ~ then you discover she’s talking about your closet!
To your success and empowerment,